Science of Leadership!
May 21 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Think about this…..
- Is Leadership an Art or a Science?
- Are Leaders born or developed?
- Can Leadership be taught?
- What type of Leader are you?
- What is your Effectiveness Ratio?
The SCIENCE OF LEADERSHIP takes us into an exploration of who is a Leader.
Leadership depends on the consciousness level one is living in.
The highest essence which is, Effortless Leadership, is achieved by continuously functioning at the highest level.
The workshop involves interactive learning, practical tools, meditative and self-assessment practices, which help to understand the Science of Leadership and enables us to operate at the highest level of Leadership!
To know more about the program, please click on the Link Below: