Excerpts from the book ‘LiYA 1 Hour’ by Manoj J Lekhi (Amrut Vivek).
“Writing down your WOW moments, evokes the feeling of joy, enthusiasm and inspiration so by raising our vibrations, we attract WHAT WE WANT”
By Manoj J Lekhi
- What do we write under Achievement?
- Achievements gives you a feeling of WOW, and any feeling of wow enhances the self-esteem and there by the self-image, self-talk and the self-action.
Actions flow out of our self-esteem, the more the “WOW” experience in life, the more self-esteem increases. So jotting down and noting down your “WOW” list every day is a great way to increase our self-esteem. It’s a great way to be aware of how many great moments we have during the day.
You can further divide this achievement section in to 5 aspects:
- Learning: What did you learn new today?
- Contribution: How did you contribute yourself towards to the society?
- Enjoyment: What did you enjoy today?
- Improvement: In what areas you have improved yourself today?
- Excitement: What are you looking forward to during the day?
“Looking forward”, as Guruji Says in one of the E-Satsangh, is the greatest way to keep yourself excited and enthusiastic, & increases your life span of life. So jotting down what you “look forward to” keeps your energy high, and makes you feel great about life.
The more you write it down, the more the body gets a feedback of how much you appreciate life and more life gives back to you.