Condensed from Talks by Pujya Guruji Shree Rishi Prabhakarji from RishiVani.
We repeat and complete Guruji’s ‘Wisdom Statements’ from our last issue, for everyone’s benefit. We remind you of Guruji’s suggested method of reading these statements: “Read only one statement in 2 days.
Remember the statement you have read at least 3 times a day.
Discuss how it applies in your life and how you are using it in your life now. Write down your discoveries in a diary at night each day.
You will discover greater and greater power in your life day by day.
Once you have finished all these statements – start again from the beginning.
Repeat this process after 3 months, 6 months and once a year after that.
This is dedicated to – You Being Powerful”. ~
- All problems are created by Oneself.
- There are only three things that others want from you – Love, Affection and
- You are ultimately responsible by your action or inaction for whatever is happening.
- Your intellect is designed to make you right all the time. Your heart makes everyone else right.
- You are the winner only when you stand to make everyone else a winner.
- Hatred is bred when you want to make Yourself Right and secure. Love manifests
When you want to make others Win..
- Being a guest Pulls the collective energy – down. Being a host pushes the collective energy – up.
- Great deeds Serve everyone
- Your effectiveness in the world is measured by How fast you make Yourself dispensable And still the work goes on well.
- Your power is in how many powerful people You have built.
- Solution to all problems lies in including the problem situation as A part of yourself.
- Prosperity of a nation or community is in how much it’s members are dedicated to ‘Truthfulness and Integrity’.