Condensed from Talks by Pujya Guruji Shree Rishi Prabhakarji from RishiVani.
Paid-Worker/Profit seeking Entrepreneur
- Does only what he has been paid to do.
- Job is specified as also working time.
- Unconcerned about final result.
- Moving towards more comfort and habituated limitation.
- Projects even small accomplishments as a big deal.
- When disturbed, takes his disturbances as bad Karma and continues with his work. This turns into blood pressure, stress and disease.
- Does what is told to do; Concerned About improving skills to make work effortless.
- Concerned about himself.
- Goal oriented. Concerned about getting There (any path is okay).
- Makes himself important.
I I. Possessions are important.
- Has to search for a job.
- Finds 100 reasons for not getting the work done.
- Open to anything; depends on requirement.
- Willing to learn and do whatever is required and gets it done.
- Concerned about the final result.
- Moving towards (within) Brahman.
- After big accomplishments he feels more Humble that such a great responsibility has been invested upon him through Guru’s kindness.
- When disturbed, has the Freedom to go into Silence and learns to deal with his disturbance.
- Concerned about improving – Working Methods and the environment. Concerned about living – more and more Effortlessly.
- Concerned about making life beautiful for all.
- Concerned about the path to get there. Path and Goal are the same.
- Makes work important.
- Non – possessiveness is important.
- Finds a job to do wherever he is and makes himself useful.
- Finds a 100 ways to get the work done.