This platform is focused on shaping the child’s inner self and putting values and seeds that would grow in time, through fun ways like music, dance, art, science, art of storytelling, and games.
Values like Gratitude, Love, Channelising Anger, Rewiring the Brain and dealing with their emotions.
This platform is focused on shaping the child’s inner self and putting values and seeds that would grow in time, through fun ways like Music, Dance, Art, Science, Art of Storytelling, and Games.
Values like Gratitude, Love, Channelising Anger, Rewiring the Brain and Dealing with their Emotions.
9yrs to 11 yrs
Monday | Wednesday | Friday
4:15 PM to 5:15 PM IST
6yrs to 8 yrs
Tuesday | Thursday | Saturday
4:15 PM to 5:15 PM IST
Values Like Gratitude, Self-Love, Channelising Anger, Overcoming Disturbance, Letting Go, and many more will be taught via Music, Dance, Science, Art, Stories and Games.
will be taught through
Music related to Gratitude.
Dance related to Gratitude.
The science behind Gratitude.
Different types of Art related to Gratitude.
Different Stories related to Gratitude.
Diiferent types of Games related to Gratitude.
According to most parents, intelligence is ‘how well is my child performing at school’; however, this is far from true. According to developmental psychologist, Howard Gardner, intelligence is of eight different types.
The eight types of intelligence can be classified as:
1. Linguistic/Verbal Intelligence: Developing reading, writing and speaking skills.
2. Mathematical/Logical Intelligence: Developing the left side of the brain, enhancing the mathematical skills.
3. Musical/Rhythmic Intelligence: Developing love for singing, music and rhythmic patterns.
4. Spatial/Visual Intelligence: Perceiving space in three dimensions and directions.
5. Body/Kinesthetic Intelligence: Developing the sense of physical movement, dancing and role playing.
6. Interpersonal Intelligence: Developing the skills of leadership, person-to-person communication.
7. Naturalistic Intelligence: Developing love for nature, flora and fauna.
8. Intrapersonal Intelligence: Developing self-esteem and self-awareness (spiritual).
If we make the efforts to develop any particular intelligence to the maximum, the others too will develop substantially. Alternatively, we may work towards exposing the child to any concept through all the intelligences for better learning, understanding and memory.
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
BANK BRANCH: SHIVAJI PARK
ACCOUNT NAME: RSVK PI
CURRENT ACCOUNT NO: 39046811418
BRANCH CODE: 1429
IFSC CODE: SBIN0001429
MICR CODE: 400002070