Condensed from Talks by Pujya Guruji Shree Rishi Prabhakarji.
* A disciple sees God in Guru. He does not see God in everyone. True or False?
* A Guru sees God only in disciple. True or False?
* A smart person sees God in the people who follow him. True or False?
* You have better idea than Guru. Would you offer it to the Guru or start your own business?
* If Guru does something which you don’t understand, would you stick to your Guru or will you leave your Guru?
* If you don’t agree with your mother will you leave her or stick to her?
* You are able to work faster than your mother will you be greater than your mother?
* Your mother is able to take care of ten people, you take care of hundred, will you become greater?
* Is Guru happy to give mantra to a disciple who dies with the mantra or who wants to give it to others?
* In SSY what is the secret which remains a secret?
* Silence is the secret which is told and experienced still it remains a secret. Even though you are in Love, it still becomes a secret. The more love you experience the more interesting your life becomes.
* Unless you give all your money you will never ever get grace.
* Unless you surrender fully you can’t get Moksha.
* Don’t be afraid of difficult situations. It is an opportunity to show your greatness. Don’t try to be a good person.
* If people oppose you that means you are doing very good job. Anna Hazare, “nobody throws stones at a tree which does not yield fruit.”
* Don’t get rid of people around you. Resistance is very important. If the car is going without resistance can it turn? If you don’t meet any resistance then you must be very, very upset, you are going to hit a tree. Resistance on road is good because it allows you to turn. So people who oppose you are good because for nothing they are doing the job. You feed them, keep them, don’t try to get rid of them.
* All so called bad people around you are making sure that nothing bad happens to you.
* Why they are with you? Because they like you. If you have more and more people who oppose you that means they love you. Otherwise they will leave you and go. Smart people will try to get rid of them. Wise people will keep them. If they go somewhere you will loose the protection. Whoever is your enemy you must feed them, take care of them happily. Don’t complain about bad people around you. They are very, very important.
* Wife who throws slippers at you is a great protector. If somebody else throws chappals at you, what will she do? She will tear them into pieces. She will protect you, feed her and protect her, keep her happy.
* A wise person protects the people, who opposes him then only his greatness comes up.
* Everyone around you is your friend. Wise people do not try to get rid of people. Only smart people do this.
* You become wise only by going into silence. This is the only way not by reading.
* When you feel you have to do something. This is ego. When you don’t have ego, you have nothing to do. When you feel you have to do something, go into silence, when you learn this you are master in the world. Don’t be anxious there is nothing that has to be done. After you are settled you can do, not because you have to do. I have to do is very, very dangerous state. Don’t take action in this state.